Thursday, August 28, 2008

pilot


dear bloggie,,


i have my thoughts already.and i think i want to become a pilot.haha.but im not very sure yet.but then i think why not. i love the sky.it's beautiful and vert peaceful.haha.stupid and lame talking.but don't know la.i feel like very happy or some kind enthusiasm inside myself when i see aero plane.i feel very.well.i don't know.just the feeling which everything feel so right.haha.i know what i say its kind of stupid.haha.but my eyesight is kind of blur blur.i don't have good eyesight.puipui told me that people with eyesight problem cannot be pilot.well the only way is do laser.like kinda scary only wan the operation.haha.i dunno la.when it's time only decide.but now im like very sure that i want to become a PILOT!!!hell yea.hahahahahhhhha..



my future.haahaha.

*end*

No comments: