Friday, October 31, 2008

LILY'S BIR TH D A Y AND SOME CRA P S



dear bloggie,,

I WILL BE OFFLINE TILL 2 OF DECEMBER.DUE TO SPM EXAMINATION.

haha.time to get serious.no more online for me.time to get my fat bladdy ass to work hard for spm.*big sigh*.spm is coming soon.i can feel the pressure already.im so scared.once the spm started no more time to play.must always stay focus.OH GOD.help me to go through this hard moment.

hmm.today we celebrated lily's birthday.and we have a new friend named milly.haha.i just simply reka the name only.sempena lily's name.haha.i don't know what lily want to name the milly.today,, they also belanja me eat.but i feel so segan.haha.thank u guys for the meal.when i got money i will pay back u guys.haha.ok??today kuan may gave me my charger.i feel so happy.so now i could use my hp.my hp 'died' for days already.haha.trhen now i can take lots lots of pics with my hp and play games in my hp.hehe.*big sigh*.but my handsfree is spoiled again!cannot listen to songs.have to listen by the loudspeaker.

here some pics that we took during celebrated lily's birthday.


lily is cutting her birthday cake.


im feeding milly.HAHA
LILY IS MAKING HER BIRTHDAY WISH.

LILY AND AILLIE TOGETHER WITH MILLY.

LILY AND AILLIE.

LILY'S BIRTHDAY CAKE


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LILY!!



let me think first of a list to do after SPM.
1.buy hair dye
2.dye my hair
3.sleep like hell
4.go to pui house and disturb her like hell
5.go to wong house at batucaves since i never been there before
6.S H O P P I N G
7.muveemuveemuveemuveemuveemuveemuveemuvee
8.find charity work to do(i wanted to do charity work since long time ago)
9.try to get my driving license

NONONO.
im not going to work.i want to play like hell before start work.haha.maybe i won't be working also since mummy said don't need to work.haha.



*end*

No comments: