Sunday, December 21, 2008

T UM PAN G ONL I N E AT P UI HO U SE


dear bloggie,,

now,, i am at pui using her sis laptop to online.i didn't see pui for so long so i decided to visit her at home.later around noon,, i will follow her sis to work because her sis is doing her training at the same hotel and we work in the same shift.

hmmm.got lots of things happen at work place thise week.james is just come back from his holiday and already start working.then,, i met a other captain that is thiban.i didn't see him before since i work ther.it's like my third week of working there only i meet him.maybe he is on a long holiday or something.i don't like this thiban guy because he keep wanting me to be buffetier.i don't want to become buffetier because if u become buffetier u have to stuck in the kitchen which is hot like sauna or air mata panas semula jadi.then i am the type person who sweat a lot and easily.then u also have to wipe like thousand of plates..that day he put me to be buffetier .then i told him that i don't want to become a buffetier then he like very irritated with me and said that tommorow i have to become buffetier.then lucky that day james the one who do the duty assignment and he did't assign me to do buffetier duty.but the next day the thiban the one who do the duty assignment and he accomplished his mission.he assign me to be buffetier.hope that today i won't be buffetier again because they said today got lots of reservations.if there lot's of resevations that's mean there will be lots of plates to wipe.but then that day thiban said that i will be buffetier for a month.then the jusof also like go and scared me said that it like trend when once become a buffetier the will become buffetier berderet deret.

then they all like play me at infront of the reception.then the james keep on tease my hair and do nothing looking at me suffering wiping the plates and he like showing of his kesenangan.then he said he very busy.he tengah busy - body.stupid right.

talk later.now i want to disturb pui.that's the purpose right i come to her house righthaha.


*end*

No comments: