Saturday, March 14, 2009

MY FU TUR E IS IN T HE MI DDL E OF O W AY !!!


dear bloggie,,

haihhhhhh,,i just got my spm result.i don't whether my result is good or what.at first i was kind of happy and like yeahhhhhhhhh!!then suddenly i like think good meh my result??now spm result is out and i have to start decide what am i going to study now!!i really don't have any clue about what i want to study at all laaaaaa.ok im interested in few courses.first,, of course piloting! second maybe hotel management.but all the other people like "haaa u reallly wana do hotel management r??"then when im like very sure they like think i like don't know what crap is that didn't take it seriously or what.third is engineering.i want to do civil engineering because people say can make lots of $$$$.hehe.i don't know yet la.then i have to find scholarship now.my result also not to say very good or geng or what.how la i want to compete wit other people who have much better and nicer results than me??.i don't know la.
if i know my result will be like this i will definitely get my fat ass to work hard for study.
but when i think back of my result i somehow feel kind of proud.it's because i didn't like take proper exam before the whole year last year.during mac test im always busy with the bm pidato competition then didn't manage to take don't know what paper and didn't study properly.then my midyear exam.hahhahahaha.i was suspended from school for 2 weeks durina the exam.then dala kena suspended didn't study at home justrest fat ass on the chair online durina my free time.stupid right.then when trial is comina i only like start studying for 2 weeks before exam.my ea all i like didn't study at all.didn't really start.just like take the mac test then like lupakan forever.haha.whatever la.


its already past la.can't turn back the clock.(so weird wan my english,haha)
haihhhh i really la don't know lavwant to study what.
if la piloting is not that expensive i will definitely chose to study piloting.
but.....







ok la for now.i just want to rest my mind and soul only start thinking.

hahahahaha



*end*

No comments: