Monday, April 13, 2009

MPKj H AR I A NU GER A H


dear bloggie,,

im like so super headache right now.i don't know why.but nowadays whenever i face the computer too long i will get headache.that's why i don't blog too often already.

hmmm.let's see what's in my life lately.

i went to the MPKj anugerah thing on saturday.hmm.the occasion starts on 3pm but i reach there around 3.20pm something.and i wore a formal pants.i didn't wear jeans.haha.insaf already after kena tegur that day.hmm got certificate which it is framed already and got $.haha.im like so happy.haha.the certificates that we got is very nice.like it really much.when i went up to take the certificate the typical muslim ustaz didn't shake my hand when im like wana shake with him.then im like ohh yeah he's like very alim.that's why he won't touch or salam any girl.haha.then im like walk away and my eyes stick to the white envelope which got $$$$.haha.i know i sound too money minded.even if im money minded i could just keep it to myself and don't tell the whole world.haha.whaever laaa.i don't know what am i crapping.after all those giving prizes was over it's cam-whoring session.took quiet lots of pics.after taking pics, ate some satay.the satay taste sweet.then chit-chat then chao at around 4.30pm.

here some pics :

my PROUD MOMENT.
after distract my attention,lawr quickly look at camera and act possy.
haha.im playing peek a boo in this pic.

haha.BFF.

me and s.

im standing with one of the top student in malaysia ;)
proudly presents my certificate




*end*

No comments: