Sunday, July 19, 2009

still not feeling better


dear bloggie,,

when i woke this early morning i still didn't feel any better.i still feel very pissed or angry or not in the good mood or whatever mood la.in short words, not in the good mood.

reasons :

1.the very irritating sister make lots of noises shouting here and there make feel so annoyed and feel like slapping her

2.i tend to get angry easily with meiyi.i don't know why but everything that she says or do annoyed me.

3.stupid twitter codes thing.i just create a twitter account and plan to put twitter thingy at my blog but somehow i don't know what error occur whenever i placed the codes here or there the nuffnang ads will like terjejas

4.no musics that i listen now can make me feel better

5.everyone is so selfish

6.i colored my hair red burgundy but it still look like black in color

7.my sis irritated me and goes wherever i goes and do stuff that really annoyed me

8.i irritated that i still haven't recover from my moody or so whatever not good mood im having

all these things will not get any better.i just stop here and emo in the room.stupid la.what's wrong with me la.why i get emotionally affected so easily.not that im PMS -ing or what.haiya.what's the wrong la?what's the damn problem with me la.

*end*

No comments: