Wednesday, August 19, 2009

nervous breakdown


dear bloggie,,

i need some new excitement in my life !

im so bored with the same old life and routines and whatever la.i need some kind of inspiration to boost up my semangat.

i dont talk much and seldom express how i feel and what am i thinking like how i used to.

i need a break for a while.

i dont know what is it but i felt like everything suddenly come rushing to me like a tsunami .i feel so stress for no good reasons.even now im also stress because i dont know what am i crappng.i felt that i hardly could talk about anything to people surrounding me.i felt that i hide too much emotions in myself and its going to explode any moment.i felt like shouting ! i dont know why .

i dont even think that there is anyone gonna understand what the hell am i posting here because i also could not understand what am i trying to say.and i also dont know why am bother to tell this in this blog.i have my own private blog la.shit.i revealed too much about myself.

i think im going to have nervous breakdown.

bye.

*end*

No comments: