Wednesday, August 12, 2009

whatanicedaytoblog(part 2)


dear bloggie,,

okay.so today i had make a pack to myself that i will start study today.i shall start on physics because after holiday there might be physics test 1.but i feel so bloody lazy la want to start study.i feel like blogging and crap the hell out of me.at the same time there is a guilt in my heart calling me go to study.but im really really not in the mood to study la.maybe once i open the book, i will start study.but the internet is so distracting la.plus, i will got 24 hours access to the internet today and tomorrow because big sis is staying over at MC's house (wink).i think i shall not waste mummy and papa's money by studying.i feel like quit studying and be a sampah masyarakat by just sitting at home only lying down on my bed and blogging and hope the money that i get form nuffnang can sara my life.

i need some kind of inspiration to boost up my semangat to study.ok la actually i found one.that is yesterday i saw big sis result slip of her overall result.i see her gpa like quite high.like all is 3.5 and above.i shall become like her also but her course is bussiness, marketing and research .easier then engineering what.HAHA.so bad wan me.but still, her result is also good what.if i so clever try beat her result la.stupid.

then besides that, during big sis convo day, there is a handicap guy on his wheel chair went up to take his scroll and he is an engineering student.that make me somemore inspire.if he doesnt give up with the difficulties that he might having while studying then why i, a very healthy fat biatch should give up la.there is no reason for me to give up la.

i also have to remember back all my aims before coming to uniten that i had set already.dont be such a loser and quiter can or not.pandai cakap kena lah pandai buat.stop sleeping during calculus class already la.stop concentrating too much on sleeping and eating la.all these do no good to me.i think i should do a routine timetable for myself la.do already also doesnt mean will follow wan mah.haih.stupid la me.someone please force me to study !

so shall i start study right now ? .maybe later la.after i finish blog whatever stuff i want.then i will start study soon.i will, seriously.

*end*

No comments: