Saturday, September 19, 2009

im so bloody moody right now, can someone please kill me


dear bloggie,,

i feel so bloody moody right now. i feel like everything in front of me is pissing me like really make me feel so pissed. my mood to shop tomorrow already ruined. then when i try to talk to other people, its ot helping. somehow, they make me feel more pissed and i feel bad for feeling pissed at them. haiyaya. why is this happening. pms is it ? i also dont know la. out of no where only feel like that. maybe because i feel like kind of stressed because i really try my very best to study physics somehow, i dont get what is it trying to say. then i feel like so sleepy and i really wanting to sleep but i cant, its still early la. haiyoo. i really feel moody right now. nothing can make me feel bettter even talking to him also doesnt help. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

haiya whatever la. since evrything is not helping better i go and sleep only la now and get rady for tomorrow. tomorrow will be a nice day to shop but go no sale already le. well not sure about that but i dont think so got. whatever, i still feel bloody moody. why la why la why la why la. i dont know la. haiyo mama. im so moody till i feel like i dont know ...

ok bye. u are so not helping also. the feelings are still there !

No comments: