Friday, October 23, 2009

should i or shouldnt i ?



dear bloggie,,

i feel like stop blogging. and i feel like deleting this blog. i dont know why. but i feel my blog is so stupid !! tak menarik also. i feel that i like to syok sendiri melebih only blogging too much about this la or that and my blog mainly about i talking crap yang really tak guna. and i also think i exposed too much about myself here. i tell my weaknesses here and now people know about it and using that against me. sometimes people also teased what i said here right to my face. like mengada punya orang. atleast i got the courage to tell my weaknesses out loud to the whole world.if u , u dare or not? bangang punya orang. and why do i want a blog if sometimes i dont feel like i got the freedom to crap what i wana say or meluahkan my perasaan. lots of things that i have keeping to myslef that i really want to tell it out loud but i cant because for the world peace sake. argghhh. why cant i tell it. if im telling it, im exposing myself again. u see. this blogging is making me in dilema. why do i blog also. why ? i dont know. to express my thought and spend my times like what am i doing now. or if not i will be lying down feeling bored. haiya. peduli apa lah. ikut suka hati only la. want to delete then delete only la. talk crap so much here for what. i think i should stop nuffnang-ing. i dont know. maybe la later i will delete all the stupid nuffnang ads from my blog. like menghodohkan only my blog and also like orang yang desperate and ingat blog sendiri hangat dikunjungi ramai. other blogger and nuffnang-ers please dont terasa. i was just saying myself only. ngek ngek ngek.

ok la. i ciao la. i also dont know what am i crapping here. i think i sasau already. arrrgggh. yea i think i sasau already. someone jangkit to me.

i gone sasau already la.bye.

No comments: