Sunday, October 18, 2009

so frustrating la !!!


dear bloggie,,

i feel so frustrated right now !! why cant i find any nice blogskin. arghhh. i feel so frust. i've been searching for new blogskin for one whole day already and i cant find any. arghhh. u see. i've been refused to blog for the past few days although there its lots in my mind and lots of uppdates in my life, but i dont feel the urge to blog whenever i open my unattractive blog. so, blogskin do influence my mood to blog. i dont know how on earth also i can use this blogskin. i prefer my robotic blogskin better. i want it back !! i dont know whether i still keep its file or not.

ok, there's been lots of things happen in my life lately. i dont have the time to blog in these few weeks because of final exams. studies had occupied most of my times and the place where u only can find and see me is the library. i will be at library from day to night busy calculus-ing or physics-ing. glad its over already. but now my main concern is can i pass ?. the moment im doing the exam papers i already know whow well i do or how bad i do. and all i know is i did very badly. im very worry for my physics.

ok la. i will blog about this later. i feel so dizzy right now. and i still feel kind of frustrated that i cannot find the blogskin i wanted.

*end*

No comments: