Monday, December 7, 2009

at last

dear bloggie,,

it's been a while since i last updated my blog. i've been refusing to update my blog for quite some time for some reasons that i barely even know.

my life has been tremendously changed since second semester had started. i've changed into a more hardworking person. i can proudly say that IM A NERD now. studies has been getting tougher every each day. im strugling every each day to keep up with my studies. i feel time is so limited in my life. 24 hours in a day isnt enough for me. i just finished my chemistry and calculus test 1. well, i dont know how i did but i think i do better than how i did in my semester 1. even if i get bad result there is nothing to regret because im really work hard already. i wont be like how i used to be in semester 1 always saying i wish.

nowadays my life has gotten more complicated than ever. my mind is so confused. its like someone took out my brain then like kucar kacirkan my mind as tangled as possible. i've been feeling heartache for quite some time. my heart is really pain. i really feel like there is someone stabbed my heart as hard as they can then they will twist the knife as much as they want. my heart really feel ache nowadays and i hardly remember how's the feel of happiness already. i even forgotten when is the last time i feel happy. i just wanted these feelings to go. its so not nice feeling like shit all the time. i just want this to over soon. i really cant stand feeling like this. i really wonder what went wrong. why is it every single thing in my life has to be complicated ?.

omg. i think im gonna to lose my mind. i really hate this and i want it to over fast.

im not really in the mood to crapped already.

i know i sound like a really sicked people who just ran from tanjung rambutan.

bye.

No comments: