Sunday, December 13, 2009

long term mission

dear bloggie,,

im planning to rejuvenate myself
after emo-ing for quite some time, i've realized that i've been wasting my life.

life is short and we should appreciate it instead of emo-ing.

so starting for now, i will try to look at things from the positive side. i will no whine up alone and emo and post lots of emo post at either facebook or blog.

things i wana do for myself

1. DIET DIET DIET DIET DIET. shu shu all those fatty fatty fats. i wana become a more healthy person and slimmer

2. start thinking about myself instead of thinking about other person whereas there's nothing gonna change in this short term

3.start studying harder for better result. i dont wana become a bimbo !!!!!

4. start spending time doing things that pleasure me the most

5. start blogging more often. i've neglect my blog for quite some time and pendamkan everything in my mind till i lost my insanity.

6.start spending more time with my loved ones.

7. start focusing on myself and things i want.

8. start thinking positively and healthy so that i wont harm my mind too much.

thats all for now.
okay. starting tomorrow i'll become a whole new person who look positively into life and being grateful with everything that i have.

bye

No comments: