Tuesday, September 16, 2008

bored to death la.



dear bloggie,,

im like want to die already right now.im not really in the mood want to study padahal yesterday my semangat like so berkobar-kobar want to study.*big sigh*.it's because of mummy la, i guess.she early morning wake people up in a very unpleasant way.shout there and here.i want to sleep longer also cannot.please la.let me sleep longer.i really need my sleep.i sleep like only 6 hours a day although i didn't go to school.then, after awake, i try to go back to my sleep but cannot then i woke up and online.well.nothing much to do also.sorry bloggie.just now i almost ruin u.im like so scared.i don't want to create any bloggie already.so lazy.haha.*big sigh*.please someone cheer up my day!!i really need something that can cheer me up.maybe add maths and chemistry.oh shit ls.think about add maths and chemistry make feel even mood-ier.finally i finish studying form5 science and biology chapters.im like so glad.last night i got a really weird dream.don't know whats it about already.seriously im like really bored right now till want to die already.

ok la.i will try to force myself to study.and another one more thing.i lost my nose ring AGAIN.now i only left the sticks which make my nose even more swollen.shit la.why la can lost.*big sigh*.some pictures that i took when im like so bloody boring.well it's actually nothing but just want to upload for nothing because that what people always like to do ; benda yang sia-sia dan tak guna.
my study table is so messy
haha.my pemangkin semangat.
pics.rotating fan.

OMG.im still feeling very bored.please something that can cheer me up pop up now.

*end*

No comments: