Thursday, September 4, 2008

I FE E L L IK E A P I G R IG HT N OW


dear bloggie,,

OMG ! ! i did something and feel really really regret about it. STUPID ME ! !


OH GOD !! what i should do right now ?? i really feel like a pig right now ! everything surrounding me make feel even worst and frustrated.then some more i have to read sejarah.i didn't even read the form 4 wan finish also.then some more still got the form 5 chapters left.OH GOD.please help me.i really feel like dying.im so fucking stress right now!!everything around me doen't make me feel any better.what am i suppose to do.still got alot need to study.but just now what i had did something horrible still bugging my mind and it wouldn't left me in peace.pleasa some one help me !! today my feeling like a bit of x tentu arah.early mornin i woke up from my sleeps feeling so angry and moody.then im also like so super stress with sejarah because got alot need to read in sejarah an im like so super lazy like pig to read and all those craps didn't want to eneter my brain.i hope my brain is a vacuum.suck every each word that i read.whenever it's sejarah exam paper,, i will feel so stress and my brain starts to jam.



I WISH I COULD TAKE BACK WHAT I HAD DONE !! STUPID ME LA !! ALWAYS DO STUPID THING !!



*end*

No comments: