Wednesday, September 3, 2008

W EIR D DR E AM


dear bloggie,,

just now i had a very very very very very super weird dream.seriously the dream is so weird.so many people in it.well,, at first i was studying sejarah then u know la sejarah of course make u feel like sleeping right.then i fall asleep.then i dream.i dream everything tak berkaitan.at first i dream about timtim.he suddenly climb up to my room which is very weird because i stay at forth floor.then he suddenly lost.i faster go find meiyi and tell her that timtim climb to the room.then meiyi said she saw he climbing and he climbed like a spider man.then i like wahhh timtim so geng.haha.then i faster like go find him look for him at the window see whether he climb down already or not.when im looking at the window suddenly lily appear behind me offering me her potato chips.then i said don't want and fast fast tell her that timtim climb to my room.then suddenly papa got one call and faster go out after answering the call.he said timtim asked to fetch him at airport.then,, suddenly i saw got one new restaurant in front of my house.then i saw wong wong selling bak kuh teh there helping her aunty.then i like go bertegur with her la.then suddenly i saw lawrence eating her bak kuh teh with ramesh and vincent and some more don't know who la.then wongwong don't want layan me because she said she very busy helping her aunty.then i lost my slipper suddenly.then i want to find my slipper.i went back to my house then got one indian woman looking at me.then suddenly i dream about supernatural.a black man like kena inject with some kind of weird virus.then the guy try to suck all the virus out.as he suck the virus out the virus getting a lot and a lot.then suddenly got one woman inside his leg talking to him telling him what type the virus is.then suddenly i heard mummy voice.she go and wake me up asking me are u studying or sleepin wan rrr.very weird right my dream.why i can dream this type of dream wan.

then yesterday i also had very weird dream.i dream timtim is a futsal coach.he was wearing a wig which is long curly and blonde.then puipui and wong wong went to his training.then i ask them why they never tell me that timtim is their futsal coach.then they say they cannot recognize him.they said he very good at futsal.then they ask me don't fannn them already.they want to practice their futsal and push me away.they like treat me very rude.


why r nowadays i always have very weird dream haa?.
then the weirdness is like super weird till i can't even understand it.i mean it's my dream and im the one who dream it out but i also can't understand it.weird.



kla.


i have to chao already.
need to get back to my study.
(*big sigh*)
sejarah is so boring.
lazy want to read la.



*end*

No comments: