Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A D D I C TE D


dear bloggie,,

i don't know why but i feel im kind of addicted to blog.haha.before this im like effing lazy but now im like very rajin.even if i don't have any crap to blog but i will find one and if i have really no idea i will edit back all my past post.and when i read back all my old post, i feel that im kind of stupid.haha.i don't know why.but feel really really crappy and stupid.like doing shopping list before even working.and the shopping list x jadi also.my first is even stupid.about tim.then i like got mention bout 'ahbao' a guy i meet from bus stop.weird la me.and i also notice that i always have heart problems or conflicts.really really stupid la.is this what blog do? make people realize how stupid are they in their past life?haha.or maybe it's only me.haha.i don't know.i feel like starting a new blog after reading all those stupid and crappy post.but however it's my memories.stupid and crappy memories.i am thinking what do people think after they read these posts.haha.i think i want to edit all my post la.haha.

IM STUPID AND FULL OF CRAPS LA.



*end*

No comments: