Thursday, April 16, 2009

S E R I O U S L Y,, i am RE - EDITING MY OLD POSTS


dear bloggie,,

i think that im really really addict to blog right now.i don't know why.maybe because of the new blog skin. i really like this new blog skin.just now,, i re - edit back all my old posts.crazy right?i re - edit my old post from 9pm to 12.30pm.for three and half an hours.then when im like re -edit my old posts,, again i feel stupid.all my old posts are really crappy and stupid.and all mainly like bout timtim.like in every post i will mention his name.i x sangka that i really into him last time.haha.then i also talk a lot bout the dreams i had in my sleep.like who care or give a damn bout my stupid dreams la.like that also want to tell the whole world.hehe.but seriously stupid la me last time.im a really weird person.

well,, i didn't re - edit my old posts finish yet.i had only re - edit like the first 25 posts.my eyes are like already too tired to re - edit the rest.well tommorow i will continue to re - edit my posts.people who are reading this must be thinking that im dumb right?so stupid go re -edit back all the old posts.whatever.i also feel stupid but im too free already and i just want to blog something but i have nothing to blog so i re - edit my old posts.haha.

*end*

No comments: