Wednesday, August 12, 2009

whatanicedaytoblog (part 4)


dear bloggie,,

now suddenly im like kind of emo already.i suddenly started to miss everyone that is not in my life right now.i hate the feeling of missing someone because when we miss someone and there is nothing that we can do about it.so i dont like missing people.and there is also a kind of empty feeling in my heart.

first, i miss all my patpo's.
second, i miss enen so very much.
third, i miss that someone and that someone would not know it and doesnt bother pun.
forth, i miss everyone at high school.

so what can i do about it when im missing all these people in my life? i dont know.i really dont know beside thinking about them and cry.

i seriously hate this feeling la.i suddenly feel that i started to lose everyone that is important to me in my life.they are like no more longer spending lots of time with me and they have new people in their life.they have their own new life and im not in it.im not included in their new life.im no more longer in their life.no more the person they will gonna hang out with.we only can meet like once in a month.and then when meet already, there is nothing to be say because we are no more longer in the same life or world.then we will stop talking and hanging out with each other because there is nothing to be say.or maybe when we hang out together we will try to show off who life is more fun, happy or cooler.then we will also lost the chemistry that we used to have.then i also will no more longer to be the first person to tell or kecoh with when there is like anything or some whatever thing happen in their life because there is someone new in their life to takeover my place already.they maybe dont bother much to tell me also.how's that feels if u are in my position?

i also like kind of occupied by new people in my life and i scared the emptiness that i felt because of missing them will be like diisi by other people then i would like lost connection with everyone in my past life and started to spend my life with the new people in my life only and forget about everyone in my past life.get what am i trying to say?

so to anyone who is concern out there, i just wana let u guys know that i miss u so much no matter what and u guys will always have a place in my heart.i hope u guys feel the same like how i feel.

*end*

No comments: