Sunday, September 13, 2009

i felt like a big bully



dear bloggie,,

i have done something wrong and now my loved is hurt. i feel like a big bully. my actions and words make someone heart broken now. i dont feel nice at all. i wish i can take it back what i had say or done. i rather hide and keep all these nonsense all to myself and makan hati sendiri rather than i felt bette a bit after letting it out and see other people start to feel miserable. why cant i just do that. whhat is the wrong with me la ?. cannot think before doing something. well. actually i never thought things could turn out like that. im just wana tell how i feel and let it out. but now, i rather hide and keep all these feelings to myself as i see no point of doing this and only see other people get hurt. its not nice to see someone we love feel sad because of our words or actions. omg. things are getting more complicated right now. i wish i could think twice before doing something now. now, i can never take back what had happen and it will gonna haunt me my whole life. see. again. i make things get even worse and now it will get more complicated. haiyo. sometimes can i just keep everything to myself for once. evrything also must tell out loud. there is no harm for keeping everything to yourself wan la? i feel so pissed and annoyed with myself. i really feel ............. arghhhhhhhh.

if la i can take back everything of i have done, be more open minded and think things from other perspective, and also get my ownlife ! stop depending on the others too much already.i cannot die if im alone so why am i so scared to be alone. i still have the others with me. just that i always seems to forget that.

now what i have done, i will never can take it back, i just have to live wit it and try to fix it back altough i dont know how.

somehow, when i feel something is broken, we will never get to fix it back.when we fix it back, it will never get to be the same. i wish i never break that something.

ok la. i think i should stop here before i crap something that over the border line.

*end*

No comments: