Thursday, October 29, 2009

random post


dear bloggie,,

its already 2.40 am. and im still awake. i dont know why am i dont feel like sleeping. i do feel like sleepy and tired also but i dont know. something held me awake.

i dont know how to say this but i feel worry. too many thoughts in my brain now. well, i cant really say what's it about but im feeling worry. i dont know why am i worry and i hope i can stop worry. there's no point of worrying also right ? i dont know. but im feeling curious and worry sick !! i dont know.

ok. hols going to end soon in few days. i suddenly cant wait to get back to uniten. i dont know why. the few days before im like not wanting to go back at all. i know im weird. i always change my mind. maybe later a few days i will say i dont want the hols to end. blablabla. all those shit that i usually crap la. i cant wait to get a fresh kick start. and this sem, seriously, i wont be such a lazy bump any more. i will start to wash my clothes instead of bringing back to wash, wake on my own, do all the tutorial ques and WONT SKIP CLASS !!

suddenly im wondering. how come my post always long. i suddenly feel pity the my blog reader. have to menderita read so long. i also tak sangka that i can write that long. im not aware also that im crapping that much.

i suddenly feel blank. im not really in the mood to blog right now. there's too much in my brain. but not the things that i can say out loud. and i also dont even know whats in my brain. i just feel like my brain is thinking hard right now. yea i know. im weird.

im such a weirdo. bye.

No comments: