Friday, August 14, 2009

what a bloody fucking hot night is tonight


dear bloggie,,

tonight is so bloody fucking hot la.i really cannot stand and about to chop someone head off.arrghhhhh.this hot night really make me lose my temper.this stupid bloody hot night also make me so frustrated with almost everything.

i was in the mood of studying physics just now till la suddenly i felt that tonight feel so hot.then i started to sweat padahal i just like taken my bath 30 minutes ago and turn the fan speed to 5 already.then i also started to feel headache and dizzy and frustrated because at the same time i was trying my very best to interpret what i had study in physics in my brain but my brain which is so frozen and hard like rock cannot absorb any craps that i was reading.so im so bloody frustrated and stop studying physics and start blogging here letting all out my frustrations before i go and chop someone head.

besides that, i plan to have a very long conversation with subulee by videocall.somehow, i dont know what is the damn problem i cannot listen to her well.her voices seems to cut cut and cannot be heard clearly so i feel so frustrated and hot at the same time so i give up talking to her.

haiyo. why everything i do tonight seems like so tak menjadi.it seems like there's some bad aura around me making havoc on everything that i wana do.HAHA.STUPID THINKING..

haiyo.this hot night really getting on my nerve and started to disturb my inner peace already la.i really feel so frustrated and i felt like sleeping in the car and on the aircond to the minimum temperature and die freezing in the car.

so, i just a grab a bottle of ostrich egg like chocolate form the fridge and eat it to released my tension.now i dont care how many kg am i going to gain after tonight because i so bloody fucking frustrated till i dont give a damn about anything.

so it doesnt scared me shitlessly.

now im out of idea to crap.i've never run out of idea to crap.oh.i hate this wheather so very much!

*end*

No comments: